POM/Delrin Machined Part with Smooth Surface
|FOB Price:||US $3 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000PCS/Week|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: PR-POM-3
- Color: White, Black, Red, Green, Yellow,etc
- Density: 1.45g/cm3
- FOB Port: Shenzhen
- Transport Package: by Cartons or Pallet
- Origin: China
- Material: POM
- Processing Technic: Turning,Milling,Drilling,Sawing,etc
- Customized: as Drawings or Samples
- Trademark: PRIOR
- Specification: As per drawings
- HS Code: 3920109090
In plastic field, many suppliers know the material, but they know little about the machining.
Some other suppliers know about the machining, but they don't know the material properties. In the two situations, problems happen frequently.
If you have same problem, come to PRIOR PLASTIC, we solve the problem for you perfectly. Experienced both in material and machining, customers are very glad to cooperate with us.
The machining process include below
1.Turning: For parts which have high surface requirement, wide-head cutters are better. When processing thin walled and soft material, cutters like knife are recommended.
2. Milling: When milling the surface, end-milling is more cost-effective than circular milling. For circular and forming cutter, it should have less than two cutter edges. In this case, the tolerance caused due to the edge vibration can be lowered to the minimum.
3. Sawing: Thin saws are usually used to saw thick parts to avoid the heating caused by friction. It would be better to use sharp and big sawblade.
4. Drilling: When drilling the solid materials, make sure to use sharp drill, otherwise the increasing pressure during drilling will cause material cracks.
The common document files accepted are : *.pdf/*.dwg/*.IGS/*.step/*.prt/*.sldprt Just send the drawings to us, we will handle the rest for you.
-High surface hardness
-Good wear resistance
-Nice self-lubricating properties
-Good dimensional stability
-Low water absorption
-Work under the temperature of -40-100ºC
Technical data sheet
|Water absorption 24hrs||ISO 62||%||< 0.3|
|Heat deflection temperature - HDT/A||ISO 75A||ºC||110|
|Min. service temperature||ºC||-40|
|Max. service temperature||ºC||100|
|Thermal conductivity at 23 ºC||DIN 11359||W/(K*m)||0.31|
|Coefficient of linear thermal expansion||ISO 11359||10-4*K-1||1.2|
|Flammability Rating(6mm thickness)||UL 94||-||HB|
|III.Mechanical Properties at 23ºC|
|Tensile strength at yield||ISO 527-2||MPa||63|
|Tensile strength at break||ISO 527-2||Mpa||-|
|Elongation at break||ISO 527-2||%||31|
|Modulus of elasticity after tensile test||ISO 527-2||MPa||2,700|
|Modulus of elasticity after flexural test||ISO 178||MPa||-|
|Hardness - Shore D||DIN 53505||83|
|Charpy impact strength||ISO 179||kJ/m2||N. B.|
|Friction coefficient||DIN 53375||0.35|
|IV.Electrical Properties at 23ºC|
|Dielectric constant at 1 MHz||IEC 60250||106Hz||3.8|
|Dielectric loss factor at 1 MHz||IEC 60250||106Hz||0.005|
|Volume resistively||IEC 60093||Ohm (Ω) * cm||>1013|
|Surface resisively||IEC 60093||Ohm (Ω)||>1013|
|Dielectric strength||IEC 60243-1||kV/mm||40|
|NOTE: 1 g/cm3 = 1,000 kg/m3, 1 Mpa = 1 N/mm2, 1kV/mm = 1 MV/m|